DIY Paper Puzzle


Hey everyone,

Hope you all are doing good today. Today’ blog is going to be all about how to make some amazing paper puzzle. When I first thought about the word puzzle, I got a little ‘puzzled’ to be honest. I didn’t know making a puzzle out of paper could be this easy. Yes, it is super easy guys! Watch the videos that will be shared in today’s blog and get un-puzzled like me.

Disclaimer: All the videos that will be used in today’s blog do not belong to the Crafty Blogger and we do not take any credit for the creativity displayed by the amazing video bloggers. Crafty Blogger is just a forum to bring together some amazing DIY ideas for you.

So here come the video tutorials. Are you all ready?



Wasn’t that easy? You can paint anything on the pieces of cubes to make yourself one really amazing puzzle. You can even give these to your kids. I am sure this will keep them super busy and occupied.




And another super amazing idea for you guys.



In case you are feeling too confused about the folding and the technique,  keep the video playing in front of you and pause at every fold of the paper so that you get it right.




The videos shared above were simple. The last video for today will give you a very different idea.It’s less called a burr puzzle. Take a look for yourself to learn how to make this unique puzzle.



Amazing!!!

I never knew paper folding could be this fascinating. Now we know.

It is time for me to sign off while you can stay busy playing with the puzzle that you just made. I think I need to make myself one too.Okay so all of you beautiful people, stay crafty until we meet next time! I hope you all enjoyed reading today’s blog. Stay tuned to our blog for more amazing DIYs.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pop-up Cards

Using Ready-made Popsockets and Decorating it Your Way

DIY Customized Pencils